Information collected from Visitors applies to information Foolproof and its partners and affiliates (collectively, “Foolproof” “we,” “our” or “us”) collects from Foolproof websites, software applications made available by us for use on or through computers, mobile devices or other online devices, other digital services, and platforms (each a “Site” or collectively, our “Sites”), as well as by phone or paper.
II. Information We May Collect and How We Collect It
Foolproof collects certain information, including Personal Information, from industry participants, investors, partners, and others who may interact with Foolproof’s websites or applications. Personal Information as used in this policy is information that alone, or when combined with other information, identifies or reasonably can be used to identify you. The types of Personal Information we collect may include, but are not limited to:
· Names, dates of birth, and contact information (e.g., home and business addresses; email addresses; mobile/landline business/personal telephone numbers; etc.);
· Usernames or passwords for our Sites;
· Professional or employment-related information;
· Information related to billing and payment;
· Government-issued identification numbers (e.g., passport number, social security number);
· IP addresses;
· Internet activity or network activity related to your use of our Sites, including information from applications or forms you complete or partially complete;
· Information generated by your receiving, opening or taking action on any email we send to you; and
· Criminal record, civil litigation history, or other sensitive information.
Foolproof collects personal and other Information in various ways, including:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us,
· Automatically through your use of our sites; and
· From third-party sources required or permitted to share information with Foolproof.
III. Case Management Information and Materials
Privacy terms relating to confidential information and materials Visitors submit to Foolproof such as, but not limited to, documents, files, or media pertaining to the dispute may be set forth in the specific terms and conditions of the Foolproof service requested.
IV. How We Use Your Information
Visitors understand that Foolproof may collect, maintain, and process information provided by them to Foolproof, and information otherwise collected by us concerning such Visitors on and through the sites for purposes of providing services to Visitors. Depending upon the services at issue, the provision of certain data may be required for Foolproof to provide the requested services.
Foolproof may use your Personal Information for other purposes and the provision of supporting services such as but not limited to:
· Regulatory Reporting
· Communication to all Visitors and Users of Foolproof
· Help desk
· Other activities relating to the operation of the Online Services
· Improve the services and for quality assurance purposes on a limited basis only
Additional information about or terms that may apply to our use of your information related to a particular Site, product, or service may be separately posted on the relevant Site or contained in the terms and conditions applicable to the service requested.
V. How We Share Your Information
Foolproof does not sell your personal information to third parties. Additionally, we do not disclose your Personal Information to third parties, without your consent, unless such disclosure is:
· Necessary to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it (e.g., membership renewal, event, or exam registration); or
· Required or Appropriate by statute, regulation, court order or other similar legal process, or government request.
VI. How We Protect Your Information
Foolproof is committed to protecting your privacy and to conducting business with the highest ethical standards. We exercise commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, acquisition, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
VII. Collection, Processing, and Storing in the United States
Foolproof does not have a physical presence or offer for sale goods or services outside of the United States. Accordingly, Foolproof’s collection, storage, and processing of data is strictly in accordance with U.S. data privacy and protection laws. When you provide information to us through our Sites for any reason, including for the purpose of obtaining any of the products or services we offer, you acknowledge and agree to the transfer, storage, and processing of your Personal Information in the United States. U.S. Data privacy and protection laws may not provide the same level of protection for your Personal Information as the laws in your home country if you reside outside of the U.S.
VIII. How Long We Retain Your Information
We retain your information, including any personal information, for as long as we need to fulfil our business purposes and comply our legal or regulatory requirements, including record retention requirements.
IX. Cookies and Similar Technologies
If you access or use Foolproof’s Sites, you consent to our (and our partner’s) use of “cookies” and similar technologies (e.g., log files, pixel tags, and web beacons). Cookies and similar technological technologies are not inherently harmful, but it is important that you understand the implications to your privacy.
· Provide general analytics to improve the use and performance of Foolproof websites, other web-based applications, products, and services,
· Secure user accounts, including preventing fraudulent use of login credentials, and to protect our Sites, products, and services generally, and
If you do not allow cookies, some features and functionality of our Sites may be unavailable.
X. Third-Party Links
Our Sites may contain links to other websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Foolproof. Your use of these websites or services at your own risk, so we recommend that you review the privacy statements of these other websites or services when you leave one of our Sites.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information or market to children under the age of 13.
XII. Contact Information